Nutrition & Wellness Forum
Wednesday, June 22nd
8:30 am – 3:30 pm – Mercuri Room
Join other campus nutrition and wellness professionals for a day of learning, sharing and networking! This forum is THE opportunity to meet others in similar roles and engage in meaningful conversations about nutrition and wellness topics.
The planned agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am – light breakfast, welcome
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am – Meeting – Nutrition and Wellness Forum:
- introductions of members
- report of past activities
- how to centralize minutes
- resources plans for upcoming year, including magazine topics and commitments
- Food Allergy Canada update
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am – Comfort break
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am – Presentation – to be determined
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Round Table Session #1:
- Come ready to share examples of your programs and successes – the highlight of the day.
- Handouts and samples highly encouraged!
- Suggestions of topics include health promotion, labelling, allergen managements, menu developments, food security and sustainability.
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Networking Lunch and walk
- 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm – Round Table Session # 2:
- continuation of the round table session
- 2:15 pm – 2:30 pm – Comfort Break
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Food Service Round Table continued
Additional Cost – $95.00 plus HST
Join & Grow With Us
CCUFSA members benefit from the opportunity to share ideas, real world experiences and build solutions with like minded colleagues, all food service professionals with a common goal.