Nutrition & Wellness Forum
Wednesday, June 22nd
8:30 am – 3:30 pm – Mercuri Room
Join other campus nutrition and wellness professionals for a day of learning, sharing and networking! This forum is THE opportunity to meet others in similar roles and engage in meaningful conversations about nutrition and wellness topics.
The planned agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am – light breakfast, welcome
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am – Meeting – Nutrition and Wellness Forum:
- introductions of members
- report of past activities
- how to centralize minutes
- resources plans for upcoming year, including magazine topics and commitments
- Food Allergy Canada update
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am – Comfort break
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am – Presentation – to be determined
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Round Table Session #1:
- Come ready to share examples of your programs and successes – the highlight of the day.
- Handouts and samples highly encouraged!
- Suggestions of topics include health promotion, labelling, allergen managements, menu developments, food security and sustainability.
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Networking Lunch and walk
- 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm – Round Table Session # 2:
- continuation of the round table session
- 2:15 pm – 2:30 pm – Comfort Break
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Food Service Round Table continued
Additional Cost – $95.00 plus HST
Thursday June 23rd
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
*** Trade Show is SOLD OUT ~ THANK YOU TO ALL OUR VENDORS ***
Exhibiting at the CCUFSA Trade Show is open to Associate Members only.
If you’re not a CCUFSA Associate Member Become a Member HERE.
65 Vendor Booth spaces available (10' wide x 10' deep) ~
4 Business Resource booths available ~
~ raffle prizes following the show~
Booth Rental Cost $1,800 + hst
Show off your new products and services and connect directly with University & College buyers
and decision makers from across the country.
The annual trade show is one of CCUFSA’s highly anticipated events and helps us build relationships across the nation.
Stick around after the show for RAFFLE Prizes!
If your company would like to contribute a prize to our raffle prize tables, contact Sylvia Willms at firstname.lastname@example.org or (519) 241-5916. All money raised from ticket sales, provide funds for scholarships and professional development for institutional staff members.
It’s a fun way to support our future leaders!
Raffle tickets can be purchased by anyone at the trade show, members and exhibitors.
CCUFSA Executive team will be selling tickets on the trade show floor all day.
Contact Mark Kenny at email@example.com or 519-400-2048 for questions about the
trade show booth application and financial sponsorship opportunities.
Trade Show Information | Click Here
Booth Guidelines | Rules & Regulations | Click Here
Exhibitor Package & Shipping Info | Click Here
Sponsorship Opportunities | Click Here
We can't wait to see you in-person at the CCUFSA Trade Show!
Associate members can register for a trade show booth or booth and conference here:
Join & Grow With Us
CCUFSA members benefit from the opportunity to share ideas, real world experiences and build solutions with like minded colleagues, all food service professionals with a common goal.