An invaluable way to help support CCUFSA is to assist
with financial and/or in-kind sponsorship.
Opportunities will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis for members in good standing.
- DIAMOND Sponsor Over $ 5,000.00
- PLATINUM Sponsor Up to $5,000.00
- GOLD Sponsor Up to $3,000.00
- SILVER Sponsor Up to $2,000.00
- BRONZE Sponsor Up to $1,000.00
- SCHOLAR Sponsor $500.00 (Culinary Professional Development Grant)
- IN-KIND Sponsor Contact us
Your financial sponsorship includes:
A – Acknowledgment of your sponsorship in pre and post conference magazine and/or social media.
B – Acknowledgement of your sponsorship during the conference (SCHOLAR) plus A.
C – Access to conference delegates list (BRONZE) plus A & B.
D – ONE complimentary pre-conference event pass (SILVER) plus A, B & C.
E – ONE complimentary (same day) conference day pass & pre-conference event pass (GOLD) plus A, B & C.
F – ONE complimentary full conference registration & pre-conference event pass (PLATINUM) plus A,B,C & H.
G – TWO complimentary full conference registrations & pre-conference event passes (DIAMOND) plus A,B,C,H & I.
H – Company logo placement on CCUFSA.com sponsorship page.
I – Company ad (rotating banner) on CCUFSA.com trade show page.
- Contributions made to our delegate welcome bags, trade show raffle or golf awards will also be acknowledged.
- Invoice payments are to be made payable to CCUFSA and forwarded to my attention at the below address.
- We look forward to working with you in partnership, to create a memorable conference experience for all.
Should your company wish to be recognized as a financial sponsor, contact Mark Kenny:
Mark Kenny, CSCMP
CCUFSA Procurement Chair
Hospitality Services (Drew Hall Bldg. 27 Trent Lane)University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
iPhone: (519) 400-2048
Join & Grow With Us
CCUFSA members benefit from the opportunity to share ideas, real world experiences and build solutions with like minded colleagues, all food service professionals with a common goal.